Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday July 1

Its only 10:38 and I have learned some great lessons this morning.
Rachel Ray.
Has some qualities I wish to emulate.
Gossip. She had four girls on a "gossip diet" They couldn't comment about anything about anyone. Whether it was good or bad.
Harriet Gale, her guest, said that Gossip is negative. To comment about someone in a positive manner is great. Spread the news about a funny story! A good test for gossip is to ask yourself these four question:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it timely?
Is it necessary?

If you can answer yes to all four questions - then talk away.

I'm starting the gossip diet today- however it will probably be really easy since I am so far away from my everyday life style.

I also observed, again, that my mother is the most selfless and loving person I know. She is offering to help my uncle and aunt who haven't always been the most loving towards my madre. She is offering to help in everyway. I've always known my madre was the bomb.com but we're out here in a strange environment and she is still trying to serve in anyway possible.

1 comment:

Ellen Irion said...

maybe I should try and lose a few pounds ;)