Monday, July 7, 2008

Wednesday July 2nd

During the day. Madre and I worked out, went swimming. Made yummy tuna fish sandwhiches. Pretty average day. We went to the "socializer" at the hotel. (basically they feed you - but they can't call it "dinner" because one night next week is mozzorella sticks). I had THE BEST veggie burger I have ever eaten. yummmm! and we made friends with the cook. I don't know his name - but i will find out. He has the happiest spirit. I love it. He gave us wings the night before - even though we told him several times we didn't want any. He's funny. I think we're gonna go have burgers again next wednesday (its a weekly thing).

Went and saw Get Smart with Daddy when he got home. Then we had a gelati from Rita's. I don't know if I have explained this in a previous blog. But it is a frozen custard with water ice. Water ice is what the east side of the U.S. calls snowies. :) Layer of frozen custard, layer of water ice, and layer of frozen custard = layers of goodness. This is the first time I've tried frozen custar - heavenly. I LOVE IT! basically crave it on a regular basis.

That concludes another day away from home.

No comments: