Sunday, July 20, 2008

Man, I struggle.

Two weeks since I last blogged. Geez. Trying to remember what we did was a joke. Since I took so long, its not going to be elaborate stories, just simply a description of what we did.
Sunday July 6th - church.
Monday July 7th - Shopped at TJ Maxx and looked for Salad Works (Never found it).
Tuesday July 8th Happy Birthday to me! Got five hours of sleep since I was up til three and woke up at eight. geez. Went to Sa Sa for lunch(chinese and japanese). I ate sweet and sour chicken - made me really sick since I hadn't something that artificial forever. Went shopping at the Kind of
Prussia Mall. HUGE! love that mall. For dinner we ate a jack apple salad for dinner. YUM! my favorite. Since I love movies, we watched vantage point. SUCH A GOOD SHOW. Highly recommend it. Went to Friendly's for an intermission -ordered a chocolate goodness. Came back and watched fool's gold.
Wednesday July 9th Went to the hot tub. It burned us. But we sat in it anyway.
Thursday July 10th Drove to the Franklin Mint - apparantly something happened to it, because it was completely deserted. hilarious. Realized what we were looking for was actually at the Franklin Institute. It was awesome. A museum in honor of Benjamin Franklin. currently holding the only authenticated pirate ship ever. It also was awesome.
Friday July 11th Went to the Phillies game. Twelve Innings long. Thought I was going to die. I can handle about seven. But there were fireworks after and we missed them on the 4th. And I watched this girl in front of me who did not smile the entire game. I am going to make an effort to smile more than I stare or frown. :)
Saturday July 12th Went to New York. Saw Mary Poppins. Changed my life. Truly moving and unforgettable. Shopped at Canal Street. Saw all of the smuggled knock off purses. Definately worth the entire trip. and ate yummy pizza at a place I do not remember the name of.
Sunday July 13th church. watched premonition and 27 dresses
Monday July 14th Ate a ritas and went craft shopping
Tuesday July 15th made crafts for camp, watch the perfect man, traded the car,and ate at applebee's
Wednesday July 16th Did Camp activities with the girls.
Thursday July 17th Watched Batman Begins, and had an extrememly nice dinner for free at the General Warren Inn. My meal alone was over a hundred dollars. I felt kind of out of place, but still loved every minute of it.
Friday July 18th Saw Batman: The Dark Night - LOVED IT! and Drove to Palmyra and watched head over heels, if you haven't seen it I demand that you do :) it is so so good. went to dinner at Champps - yumm.
Saturday July 19th Saw the church Sites and Hill Cumorah Pagaent. wow. mom. wom. mow. Ask me about it if you want to know more.
Sunday July 20th Drove home from Palmyra. la la la.

No comments: