Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ooops

I totally forgot an important event.

I made my first friend. At the Malvern Train Station on King Street. I made my first friend knowing that this friend was a stoner. (Which I must say also is a first - at school I never went searching for stoner friends). She sat frantically smoking - nervous and "wired" for her bartending test. It is definately a different world out here. We talked to her for at least twenty minutes waiting for the train to come. She told us about her life. I tried extra hard to make converstaion because otherwise she would stare at madre and I. stare until we said something. She told us some tricks about the trains, that she walked everywhere because she didn't have her license, and all the places she lived. She stated her favorite place to live was her house right down the street from the bar. It is definately a different world out here. Train finally came. Loved every minute of it. We changed from route 5 to route 7 without any trouble. Got off the train in Cornwell Heights and met uncle to go boating.

No comments: