Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friday June 20th

I decided that I am going to try and blog a post about everyday for records sake. It'll be cool to have all of this written down for the future. Because the small experiences that don't seem much now, will probably mean so much to me later.

Friday.
Madre and I just decided to hang around hotel - maybe have a party with the maids because we're the only ones here in the day. All the mono-faced men are at work.

Our important laundry and exercise was interfered by a call from Uncle. Proposed to take us boating on the deleware river (*gasp*).

Lake Powell - freezing. Bear Lake - freezing. Just about any other lake in Utah - freezing. Deleware River - warm :).

I kind of got up on a wakeboard. (feel free to determine what kind of means).
Linds - I was wakeboarding at sunset. Thought you might appreciate it.

Sun is down. Ate dinner. Yes on the boat. Did I mention it was a barbeque? Oh yes. Barbeque on the boat. Can you say aaawesome? Sitting on the deleware river - eating bugers. yum.

And that concludes Friday.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You got up on the wakeboard!? Abbey! Atta girl! I'm so proud. And at sunset? oh my...do you have pictures?

Ellen Irion said...

iWay to go abs! i'll keep to my imagination what i think "kind of" means :) Couldn't be more thrilled that you're going to post everyday, can't get enough abbey in my life. Big Linds makes a good point though, pictures? mmm sounds bueno