Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not Worth Blogging Day

For those of you that are still reading this- sorry this is a pretty uneventful blog. And even though today was a "not-worth-blogging-day" here I am. So you can skip it if you'd like :) We decided that we'll probably stay in Malven for the majority of the time if not for the rest of the time. Dad's work is five minutes from our hotel- and madre and I can take a train all the way to New York if we want to.
Went into downtown Malvern. Adorable. Malvern post office, Malvern Inn, the local butcher shop, etc. Oh, just near by is the Paoli Massacre Battlefield - we haven't checked it out yet. We will though.

Went to Kind of Prussia shopping center - second biggest mall in the world. wow. overwhelming. massive. heaven. We covered probably a 1/16 of the mall.

Played horse basketball with my parents. One of the greatest memories ever. Mom won. (in favor of her, I posted this blog).

Watching Oceans Eleven. Much love!

3 comments:

Ellen Irion said...

abbs I'm loving the blog!!! just caught up on all your posts, i legit laughed out loud . . . multiple times. Love ya! and love hearing about all the adventures!

Spencer said...

I love the addition to the Blogging world! I know i'll miss it while i'm gone but it shouldn't be to big of a problem.

Lindsay said...

do you write all these stories down or do you have the best memory ever? hehe you're so cute Abbs. I love this! Thanks for the posts ;) getting hooked?