Sunday, March 1, 2009

thoughts of Abigail

Some of the things running through my mind the past couple of days that I wanted to share.

1) Usually, in my life I try to figure out why people do the things that they do. I spend so much of my time and energy analyzing every detail, every action trying to decode motives, meanings, etc. This is a complete waste of time and energy. How I should be reacting is the most positive and Christlike way possible. I should give everyone the benefit of the doubt and just accept their actions and love them anyway. This applies to every situation. Situations when my roommates leave the garbage sitting by the door. When someone full-on lies and is a jerk. I need to just give everyone the benefit of the doubt in every situation.

2) I should try to make the best choices as possible. Every situation as the Savior would. :) simple, yes, but still I struggle. :)

3) Ell, this part is for you :) I have about 25 Moms. As I sit in my church today, I realized that I had more than one Mom. And most of them are in my ward. Melia Fidel, Caroline Smith, Kathy Goddard, Brenda Sanford, Elizabeth Larsen, Lucinda Milne, Mama Henry, Anne Hunter, Debbie Calton, Gloria Irion, Jen Terry, Trina freaking Gradinetti, Lanae Lewis, Heidi Barnett, and Jill Anderson. I think that is about everyone :) I love all my Moms so dearly. An individual is made a Mom because they: influenced me by example, have fed me so many meals and gave me big hugs when they woke up and found me on their couch, let me play at their house all the time with their six year old daughters. Someone who has sculpted me into the person I am today, either spiritually, physically, mentally, or emotionally.

Love Blogging :)

No comments: